Williams Six-Sixty hub incorporates a revolutionary new design with a cassette body that contains 6 Pawls and 60 Ratchets.
The 6 pawls have been engineered for a lightning fast engagement process. Each group of pawls engages into ratchet ring at the same time whenever drive torque is applied, translating into faster and more efficient power transfer.
• 6 pawls engage with 60 ratchets for fast and smooth power transfer.
• Each pawl has triple tips, increasing the surface area of the contact point leading to 18 contact points of engagement from 6 pawls.
• Interchangeable Cassette Body
◦ Shimano/SRAM 10/11speed compatible◦ Campagnolo 10/11 speed compatible
Williams Virgo hubs incorporate revolutionary new designs along with a cassette body that contains 3 Pawls, 36 Ratchets.
Engineered 3 pawl engagement process. Each group of pawls engages into ratchet ring at the same time whenever drive torque is applied, this translates into faster and more efficient power transfer. In addition we have added a high-strength, hardness and precision fine extrusion process to the pawls and overall design.
- 3 pawls engage with 36 ratchets faster and smoother than traditional hubs equaling better power transfer
- 10 degrees of engagement
- Interchangeable Cassette Body
- Shimano/SRAM 10/11speed compatible
- Campagnolo 10/11 speed compatible